The Daily Fret~ Quest for Annus Mirabilis

The Daily Fret~ Quest for Annus Mirabilis
Starting 1 March, I shall be attempting the "Daily Fret"; a simple
attempt to look for poetry in the simple everyday. For seconds tick away before we realize a life has been lived. It must not go by uninspired, unnoticed.

This blog in this respect aspires to be a Dialogue, and not just a listening post; so freely comment and participate, its a resonant communique we all crave-You to I, and I to You.

Happy reading.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Karma; Good Lord!!!

It was a dream,
For i woke;
A lull ruse,
That to me spoke,
The bitter gleam,
That did poke,
My dreary eyes,
That couldn't cope,
With the sheen,
On wings of Hope,
That i could see,
As i spoke,
To a ground that came,
Too soon-too close,
And vertigo;
That familiar flow,
Of bile again,
To my throes,
And before i passed,
From rage slow,
To another round,
Of a numb glow,
Your wheel spinning,
A Halo...



(c) Gunveen Sachdeva

2 comments:

Vivere said...

:)))

I'm sure i understood this one right. hahaha!

Dr. Hyde said...

I'm sure u did.. :) thx...