The Daily Fret~ Quest for Annus Mirabilis

The Daily Fret~ Quest for Annus Mirabilis
Starting 1 March, I shall be attempting the "Daily Fret"; a simple
attempt to look for poetry in the simple everyday. For seconds tick away before we realize a life has been lived. It must not go by uninspired, unnoticed.

This blog in this respect aspires to be a Dialogue, and not just a listening post; so freely comment and participate, its a resonant communique we all crave-You to I, and I to You.

Happy reading.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012




Bartering Hopes


It weighed on me,
So i bought a lie;
And thus was sold,
My only sigh.

It went in deep,
And did spy,
Restless hearts,
And souls tied;

With fruitless prayers,
In endless cries;
But a hope remains,
To barter try-

So eyes downcast,
To heavens rise,
For dreams are sold,
And life's the price...


(c) Gunveen Singh

No comments: