The Daily Fret~ Quest for Annus Mirabilis

The Daily Fret~ Quest for Annus Mirabilis
Starting 1 March, I shall be attempting the "Daily Fret"; a simple
attempt to look for poetry in the simple everyday. For seconds tick away before we realize a life has been lived. It must not go by uninspired, unnoticed.

This blog in this respect aspires to be a Dialogue, and not just a listening post; so freely comment and participate, its a resonant communique we all crave-You to I, and I to You.

Happy reading.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Angel Who Wouldn't Fly




I took my hesitant,
Step and two,
My first walk;
Since I flew,
Always-
And never knew,
What little steps
Are Meant to do.


I looked about,
To think it through,
But such are deeds,
You can only do,
And looking back
In tinted hues,
Colour memories,
A little true...


Those dizzying heights,
I think they knew,
That rainbows are,
Tightropes too;
Over man's heavens,
Across skies blue,
And to a sun,
That burns us through.








(c) Gunveen Sachdeva

11 comments:

Vivere said...

:)))

your poetry is damn abstract!!

i never get them in my first go_ :)

Dr. Hyde said...

:) Hahaha..thx Megha, thts very sweet of you, to read AND endure...n read again!... :)

Vivere said...

:-D

I hope it makes some sense to u at least!!! lolz

btw, Dr Hyde, noticed ur delta epsilon symbol just now...hmm, pretty cool !

Dr. Hyde said...

Megha thts the imprint i made before Hydeye...but was too geeky..is left in de older snaps only now.. :)

making sense..or bein senseless..now thts a long topic fr discussion!

Vivere said...

hmmm........read this somewhr, to shine like the sun, one has to burn like it.

why Hydeye? just curious_

Dr. Hyde said...

I couldnt agree more Megha, we all have a little light, but to shine one must burn equal to the effort... :)

Hydeye~ The Eye of Dr Hyde like that..but i think i'l hav to spell this out loud n proper somewhere somehow!!

Vivere said...

ohk..Hyd-eye. Got it. but why Dr 'Hyde'?err, Something hideous?

Dr. Hyde said...

Hyde is from the novel "The strange case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde.
I hope to take on in doctorly spirit from there and be a healer of the dark side... :D

Vivere said...

First u need to heal yourself Doc..

Charity begins at home.
Altruism can follow later.

lolz.

Dr. Hyde said...

Heal myself..well i guess that's the only purpose we have in this life...to heal... :)

Vivere said...
This comment has been removed by the author.