The Daily Fret~ Quest for Annus Mirabilis

The Daily Fret~ Quest for Annus Mirabilis
Starting 1 March, I shall be attempting the "Daily Fret"; a simple
attempt to look for poetry in the simple everyday. For seconds tick away before we realize a life has been lived. It must not go by uninspired, unnoticed.

This blog in this respect aspires to be a Dialogue, and not just a listening post; so freely comment and participate, its a resonant communique we all crave-You to I, and I to You.

Happy reading.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Familiarity Breeds Dissent


Familiarity-
Couldn't be,

Words poor,
So you and me;


Rose again,
So truly
But fidelity runs,
And cannot see-


Faithless lies,
Fed daily
You to i;
And i to me.


Circles that,
Built mostly,
A life some said,
But i truly;


Felt those webs,
Had built for me,
A mask some said,
But i really;


The mirror felt,
To loop freely,
And shattered glass
To say surely


What was built,
Some dream maybe;
Where you were i,
With me as me...


(c) Gunveen Sachdeva


2 comments:

Surya Sadasivan said...

As always, fan club loves every post :)

Dr. Hyde said...

Hey Surya...so nice of u to hav dropped by...bloglanes arent crowded ive heard... :)