The Daily Fret~ Quest for Annus Mirabilis

The Daily Fret~ Quest for Annus Mirabilis
Starting 1 March, I shall be attempting the "Daily Fret"; a simple
attempt to look for poetry in the simple everyday. For seconds tick away before we realize a life has been lived. It must not go by uninspired, unnoticed.

This blog in this respect aspires to be a Dialogue, and not just a listening post; so freely comment and participate, its a resonant communique we all crave-You to I, and I to You.

Happy reading.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Asphyxia.

Cigarette smoking is injurious to health
The sullen sun scoffs the fumes
That like smoke signals spoke
Filling empty clouds
With my love
Messenger messiah
All in vain
Like little boats that drowned last night
There was a storm upon the sea I heard.

No comments: